OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
- Moderate investment method for providing electricity.
- Can be set up in remote hilly area to provide electricity in that area.
- Attractive for small private entrepreneurs because of less capital outlay.
- Environment friendly compared to electricity generation from burning of fossil fuels etc. thus helping in maintaining ecological balance.
- Improving economic condition of the areas where projects are set up.
- The same water came from dam with high force and pressure passed through our Hydro power plant, which we have our RBC i.e. Right Bank canal of 2×700kw and LBC i.e. Left Bank canal of 2×2200kw, both combined generate 5800kw.
- The flow when release from dam came through PEN STOCK and strike the propeller to drive the shaft which has gear box of ratio 1:10 to drive the generator and hence the electricity is been generated.
- The said generated electricity is delivered to MSEDCL grid.